SEMINAR OF THE REPRESENTATIVES OF FINNO-UGRIC TELEVISIONS
Lohusalu, Estonia, March 12 to 13, 1996
PROPOSALS TO THE II WORLD CONGRESS OF THE FINNO-UGRIC PEOPLES IN BUDAPEST
We kindly ask to add to the agenda of the media and informatics sessions the following topics:
1. International festivals of television programmes Finno-Ugric World
2. Data bases of Finno-Ugric television programmes
3. The system of exchanging television programmes between Finno-Ugric broadcast stations
4. Shooting documentary serial about Finno-Ugric peoples
5. Participation of Hungary in the cooperation system of Finno-Ugric televisions
6. Additional schooling of the employees of the Finno-Ugric televisions of Russia in Hungary, Finland and Estonia.
March 13, 1996
Coordinators Council of Finno-Ugric Televisions Regulations
1. In accordance with the Agreement made at the Cooperation Seminar of Finno-Ugric televisions held in Lohusalu, the Coordinators Council of Finno-Ugric Televisions (hereafter referred to as Council) is a body, operating during the periods between the Forums of Finno-Ugric Televisions (hereafter referred to as Forum), organizing and supervising cooperation between the Finno-Ugric Televisions as well as convening on its activities there.
2. The Council consists of five coordinators of whom two have been authorised by the representatives of Russian Television participating in the Forum, one by the representatives of the Hungarian-language Televisions, one by the representatives of the Televisions of the Republic of Finland and Saami-language Televisions, one by the representatives of the Televisions of the Republic of Estonia. The Coordinator informs regularly the televisions he/she is representing on the activities of the Council, collects their proposals and reports to them.
3. The Council is convened as often as necessary, but not less than once a year, on the initiative of at least two coordinators.
4. The organizers also prepare the draft agenda of the meeting and notify other coordinators about the time, place and the draft agenda of the meeting not later than within one month prior to the meeting. Every coordinator has the right to make amendements into the agenda. Agenda of the meeting is voted by a simple majority of votes.
5. The Council will pass all the decisions, except the adoption of the agenda, on the bases of concensus. Coordinators have the right to delegate their full power of decision to another Coordinator.
6. The Council prepares proposals and gives suggestions to Finno-Ugric Televisions in all issues concerning them, including the substitution of contact persons.
7. The Council informs the public on the cooperation and work of Finno-Ugric Televisions as well as searches for cooperation partners and supporters.
8. The Council has the right to change and amend the present Regulations.